Thursday, June 29, 2006

contoh lamaran

Kepala Bagian QA

Romberto Andregy

Klebangan CT VI Blok D no. 5 E

Sleman Yogyakarta 55288

Email: contoh@example.com

HP : 085228339160

Yogyakarta, Februari 28, 2006

To:

Attn. Management Trainee

PO BOX 160

SDA 61200

Dear Sir or Madam,

Concerning the advertisement about the position of which your company offers in Post Office Bulaksumur Yogyakarta, I would like to apply for any position suitable with my educational background but I prefer to be placed in Division Head of QA.

I got my degree from Faculty of Agricultural Technology majoring Food and Product Agriculture Technology in February, 21th 2006 with the length of study 3.5 years. I had worked as a Practical work assistant. Beside that, I am highly motivated for learning, dedicated worker and achieving the best. Detail information about my ability is enclosed with this application.

With the background and capability I have mentioned above, I have great expectancy and enthusiasm that I am able to work for the highest benefit for your company progress.

I will be glad to provide any additional details you might request. Please let me know if you would like me to come for a test or an interview. I will be available at your convenience.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,

Romberto Andregy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home